- To evaluate patients being considered for dental implant surgery in either the mandibular or maxillary arches.
- Jewellery and other metal objects should be removed.
- Pregnant women should inform the radiographer.
- It is a 3D scan that uses advanced software to construct unique 3D pictures of your jaw and surrounding tissues. It is required to assess the position of impacted teeth or to plan dental implants. It can help in accurate and precise measurements that can be made from these images.
- It offers the medical professional detailed information on orthodontic anatomy. It also helps the dental surgeon determine the position and length of dental implants.