- To locate the source of pain or injury in various parts of the arm.
- Jewellery and other metal objects should be removed and hospital gowns to be worn.
- An arm MRI scan uses strong magnets to create pictures of the upper and lower arm. It may include the elbow, wrist, hands, fingers, and the surrounding muscles and other tissues.
- Mild discomfort due to the sounds made by the machine is the only drawback
- It can help diagnose a broad range of conditions such as cancer, bone diseases and muscular diseases. It will show the medical professional abnormalities of various parts of the arm, including the elbow, wrist, hands, fingers, and the surrounding muscles and other tissues.